Things you CAN DO with the Template
1. You can create one End Product for a client, and you can transfer that single End Product to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client.
2. You can make any number of copies of the single End Product, as long as the End Product is distributed for Free.
3. You can modify or manipulate the Item. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
For example: You can license a flyer template, include your own photos, fonts, modify the layout and get it printed to promote your event.
Things you CAN’T DO with the Template
– You can’t Sell the End Product, except to one client. (If you or your client want to Sell the End Product, you will need the Extended License.)
– You can’t re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free.
– You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. You can use the Item in this way only if you purchase a separate license for each final product incorporating the Item that is created using the application.
– Although you can modify the Item and therefore delete unwanted components before creating your single End Product, you can’t extract and use a single component of an Item on a stand-alone basis.
– You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
– You can’t use an Item in a logo, trademark, or service mark.
– You can only use the Item for lawful purposes. Also, if an Item contains an image of a person, even if the Item is model-released you can’t use it in a way that creates a fake identity, implies personal endorsement of a product by the person, or in a way that is defamatory, obscene or demeaning, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
– This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it.